Monday, March 8, 2010

The key to prosperity


The key to prosperity is knowing to your core that you already have the money and trusting the Universe that you will receive it. By believing that you have already received it, you are telling the Universe that you are ready to receive it. (If you keep saying that you will receive it "some day", you are sending the message that you are just not ready.)

The following is an affirmation that I repeat seven times every day and night, while looking at myself in the mirror (which is powerful because you are really speaking to yourself) and using my right palm to tap my throat area (which energizes the throat chakra and allows you to "speak your truth"):

"I am a money magnet. Money comes to me easily and effortlessly from known and unknown sources each and everyday, which I receive with grace and gratitude."

So, I will ask you: How much money do you want to make today? The choice is yours! (Don't forget to keep those articles going, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment