Saturday, September 12, 2009

inspirational and motivational quotations!


"I'm not afraid of death, I just don't want to be around when it happens." 

"A dream is just a dream. A goal is a dream with a plan and a deadline."
- Harvey Mackay

"Men often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it.But when I believe I can, then I acquire the ability to do it even if I didn't have it in the beginning."
- Mohandas Gandhi

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there."
- John Wooden

"Dance like no one's watching, love like you'll never be hurt,sing like no one's listening, live like it's heaven on earth."
- William Pukey

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Be ready when opportunity comes...Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet." -Roy D. Chapin Jr. quote 


"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer a need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -Geoffrey F. Abert quote

No comments:

Post a Comment